Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
By using gabbafriends.com, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions / Terms of Service.
Gabbafriends.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Use of Gabbafriends.com is at your own risk.
2. You may have one account per person, no multiple accounts. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
3. Your account and profile must not be misleading in current email address, age, sex, and location and any additional information must reflect who you really are.
4. You must be responsible regarding your password. Do not share your password with others. Gabbafriends.com cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss that occur from your failure to comply with this requirement.
5. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
6. You may not use Gabbafriends.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of Gabbafriends.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
7. Blatant advertising and/or solicitations may be removed at our discretion. This is to be fair to paying advertisers. If you would like to promote a personal shop, please do so under the "URL" space in your profile.
7a. Spamming members using their contact forms and/or guestbooks may result in a permanent ban.
8. Gabbafriends.com is a clean site, which is why we monitor and moderate all comments, shout outs, forum postings, and profiles. Please keep it clean and on topic to keep it from being deleted.
9. Engaging in harassment, stalking, threats, verbal attacks, or threats of physical violence, will result in a permanent ban from gabbafriends.com.
10. There is zero tolerance for obscene language, gestures/gang signs within your profile picture, nudity, pornography, offensive language, sexual innuendo, references to drug use, content that libelous or defamatory, or anything else deemed harmful to minors. If you engage in this behavior, you may be removed from gabbafriends.com (at our discretion) and your comments will be deleted.
11. Though Gabbafriends.com is created by fans, Gabbafriends.com is intended to promote Yo Gabba Gabba and its affiliates, therefore negative commentary regarding Yo Gabba Gabba is considered harmful to Gabbafriends.com and its users. Such negative commentary will not be tolerated and will be removed at our discretion.
12. You may not use any of the images found on Gabbafriends.com for commercial purposes. All Yo Gabba Gabba images are the intellectual property of Yo Gabba Gabba, and GabbaCaDabra LLC, and are used on our site with permission.
13. Gabbafriends.com has the right to suspend or terminate any account and refuse current or future use of GabbaFriends.com, for any reason at any time. Gabbafriends.com reserves the right to deny services to anyone for any reason.
Questions in regards to Gabbafriends.com should be sent to email@example.com.
Specific Community Guidelines for Profiles and Forum Postings:
If you obtain a free account on Gabbafriends.com, the following is a list of necessary guidelines:
1. If it isn't said or seen on Yo Gabba Gabba!, then it won't be said or seen here on Gabbafriends. So please, no swearing, pics of alcohol or drugs, anything of sexual nature, etc. This is a family friendly site, folks.
2. PLEASE, NO SPAM in the forums. We added a url box where you are welcome to add your website. BUT, to be fair to our paying advertisers, you may not spam people by messaging them or posting your websites in the forums, unless it has been approved. It will get deleted, and you may get blocked, so please don't do it. (If someone is spamming you, please report it by emailing us at Gabbafriends@gmail.com or use the contact page at http://www.gabbafriends.com/contact)
3. We do not permit people to post personal email addresses in the profiles, forums, or user names. If you need to contact someone on Gabbafriends, you can sign up for a free account, and message them. From there, you can exchange whatever information you feel necessary. If it is unwanted spam, the recipient does have the right to report you. (To report someone who is spamming you, or emailing you inappropriate messages, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate it further.)